Saturday, August 22, 2015

Happily Moving Through Each Day To Where Your Imagination Wants to Take You!


That's a great motto for everyday.   

I really am moving happily through each day enjoying the materialization of the Designer of Reality™ training program that follows the themes of the PositiVibes Adventure Guidebook that I finished a few months back.  The story I am writing for myself is one where I am filled with joy and thanksgiving because I am really making a contribution to increase the happiness and goodness in the world.   

It all comes down to realizing that reality is all in our imagination and we have TOTAL control over our personal experience of life. You probably don’t believe that or at least think there are limits to what you can control but that is simply untrue.  I don’t expect anyone to believe that just because I said it and that is the exciting thing about the Designer of Reality™ training program.  People will discover it for themselves while charting a course to an improved life story.   

It does not matter where you are now either.  Most important you don’t have to wait for all of your hopes and dreams to come to be happy.  You will learn how you can be happy everyday and turn your life into a joyous adventure.  Again, I don’t expect you to believe it just because I said it – find out for yourself.  You have nothing to lose and a world of fun and satisfaction to gain.   

I am charging for personal and group training sessions but you can start the course for free because my mission is to help make as many people as possible happier and helping shape an improved reality for all of us.  Even if you just do the just the first module to the program, it will start you on the road to fulfilling more of your real hopes and dreams. 


I send you PositiVibes and a knowing that your life can become a more exciting adventure than it has ever been.  Just visit http://designerofreality.com/DofRmodule1.html to get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment